We want your car buying experience to be simple and stress-free. Let us help you find the best solution for you and your wallet.
Should You Lease or Finance Your Next Volkswagen?
There are many factors that play a part in choosing the right solution for your lifestyle. If you prefer to finance your vehicle, you can choose to leave a personalized deposit, financed amount and repayment structure. Or maybe you want to borrow the amount at a low-interest rate and gradually pay for your vehicle over a term of your choice. However, if you like to switch things up and keep your payments low, leasing might be your best bet. Generally, you can choose to lease between 1 to 5 years with a set kilometre limit. Once you reach the end of your lease, you have 3 choices: get into a new Volkswagen for your next adventure, buy your current Volkswagen at a preset price, or return it to us.
Here are a few benefits for both financing and leasing:
- Own your Volkswagen for the life of the vehicle and build equity
- No vehicle customization limits or kilometre restrictions
- Competitive rates and flexible terms from Volkswagen Finance
- May provide lower monthly payments than financing, over a shorter term
- Flexible lease terms and a range of kilometre allowances that suit your lifestyle
- Ability to turn in your vehicle for a newer Volkswagen model or buy your vehicle at a preset price at lease maturity
- Drive a new Volkswagen more often!
Still undecided about which plan suits you better? Refer to our quick guide, for a complete comparison of leasing versus financing.