Should You Lease or Finance Your Next Volkswagen?
Not sure if leasing or financing suits your lifestyle? Here are a few benefits of both solutions. When you finance a vehicle, you can choose a personalized deposit, financed amount, term, and repayment structure. What’s more, you can borrow the required funds at a low-interest rate and pay for your vehicle over your chosen term. If, however, you like to keep things fresh and your monthly payments low, leasing might be just the thing for you. Depending on your needs, the length of your lease can be anywhere from 1 to 5 years with a set kilometer limit. At the end of the lease, you can pick a new Volkswagen for your next adventure, purchase your current Volkswagen for a predetermined price, or return it to Humberview Volkswagen. Here are a few benefits for both financing and leasing:
- Own your Volkswagen for the life of the vehicle and build equity
- No vehicle customization limits or kilometer restrictions
- Competitive rates and flexible terms from Volkswagen Finance
- May provide lower monthly payments than financing, over a shorter term
- Flexible lease terms and a range of kilometer allowances that suit your lifestyle
- Ability to turn in your vehicle for a newer Volkswagen model or buy your vehicle at a predetermined price at lease maturity
- Drive a new Volkswagen more often!
Not sure what plan better suits your lifestyle? For a complete explanation of the pros and cons of leasing versus financing, visit our quick guide.