Servicing your Volkswagen Vehicle
When scheduling your Service Appointment online through Humberview Volkswagen, our team has placed the following measures to protect both you and our VW team.
*In this process, there is no need to enter the facility. These precautionary measures are for the safety of our employees and yourself.*
Sanitization of your vehicle
- Upon arrival, your vehicle will be sanitized
- Once your vehicle is opened, all touchpoints will be wiped down with disinfectant, including steering wheel, gear shift, screen, climate control, all switches, buttons, door handles, lock, and all touchpoints.
- Your steering wheel, car seats, including floor mat covers, will be wrapped in plastic.
- After the service is completed, your vehicle will again be sanitized.
- Please place keys in a plastic bag upon arrival to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Your keys will be handled with gloves, spray sanitized and bagged.
- All documentation will be done electronically (paperless)
- Payment can be completed over the phone or online (if required)
- We provide you updates regarding the process of your vehicle via text, email or phone call to notify you.
- Arrange a pick-up time for a contactless pick-up outside our service drive-through
- Taped areas demonstrate safe distancing when at the dealership.
Things we ask of our customers
- Please do not visit the dealership if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with anybody who has been unwell, or if you have felt ill.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership.
To book your appointment, click the button below:
Stay safe & stay healthy.